I personally use this to:
Sync media from my Seedbox to my local Truenas SCALE server and vice versa.
- Movie/Series requests are sent from Radarr/Sonarr to my Seedbox
- After the torrents are complete, they are moved to a folder Syncthing is monitoring
- Syncthing (on my seedbox), will communicate with Syncthing (on my Truenas SCALE server), notifying it of new files
- A connection will establish, and the files will be transferred to my Truenas SCALE server
- After the syncronization is complete, Sonarr/Radarr will see a new completed file in the Syncthing folder
- Sonarr/Radarr will pull that file from the completed folder into my
mediafolder, where Plex can finally see it
Important information regarding Syncthing
Source code for the project, active issues etc.